Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cut and Run


Or as Johnny D would say, don’t run at all. I decided to forgo the running portion of today's workout in favor of giving myself an extra 30 minutes to lie in bed and psyche myself up for my first attempt at touch screen voting. I was pretty nervous considering all the recent press reports claiming that even the people whose job it is to show you how to use the machines are irreparably befuddled by the technology. Ok this isn’t supposed to be a political blog, nor is it supposed to be sarcastic or cynical so I'll stop here. Today's picture is a view of the section of river on which we most frequently do battle. We like to inter-mingle metric and standard measurements - this is reflective of the diverse cadre of national and international paddlers we have on our team

No comments: